My Favorite Organic Cosmetics

Was Angelina Jolies Double Mastectomy A Part Of A For-profit Corporate P.R. Campaign?

A recent Article in Natural News, EXPOSED

Angelina Jolie part of a clever corporate scheme to protect billions in BRCA gene patents, influence Supreme Court decision (opinion), says that Angelina's announcement of her breast removal coincides with a well-timed for-profit corporate P.R. campaign that has been planned for months and just happens to coincide with the upcoming U.S. Supreme Court decision on the viability of the BRCA1 patent.

These tests just happen to be patented by a for-profit corporation called "Myriad Genetics." Because of this patent, BRCA1 tests can cost $3,000 - $4,000 each. The testing alone is a multi-billion-dollar market, but only if the patent is upheld in an upcoming Supreme Court decision...

Do you believe a corporation in Utah owns your body? If not, you should be opposed to corporate ownership of human genes. It also means you should oppose Angelina Jolie's P.R. campaign because although she's running a brilliant public relations campaign, behind the scenes her actions are feeding potentially trillions of dollars of profits directly into the for-profit human gene patenting industry that denies human beings ownership over their own genetic code.

My opinion? 

 Since when is it ever wise to remove healthy organs to "prevent" disease? 
 Cancer is most often times caused or worsened by environmental factors.  In fact just as smokers are blamed for causing their own cancer, most cancers are your own fault.  As harsh as it sounds, if you continue to be ignorant to the fact that the products you use contain toxic and harmful ingredients, and you continue to use household, garden and personal care chemicals as well as eat pesticide laden and GMO foods you will have a greater risk of all cancers.

Ignorance is not an excuse.

Start reading the ingredients in the products you consume and use. So, rather than running out and eliminating body parts, why not eliminate the toxins you put in, on and around your body...
Seems easier to me. 

 Not to mention that the stress on the body from operations can also lead to other forms of cancer.  If, after changing your lifestyle you do still get cancer; after all it is impossible to live 100% toxin-free in this world, you can then deal with the cancer appropriately.   Why put the cart before the horse? The survival rate of breast cancer, should anyone get it, is approximately 85%.  So on the chance that she may get cancer there's a 15% chance she may succumb to the cancer, does it sound reasonable to cut off body parts and harm your body with all the risks that come with major surgery?...
To each his or her own I guess.

Common products which can be harmful to your health, 
immune system and cause or worsen cancer:

Aftershave, cologne, perfume, body spray, deodorants, lotions, creams, make-up, antibacterial soaps, bodywash, shampoo, conditioner, hair styling products, hair dye, perms, nail polish, household cleaning products including laundry detergent, dish liquid, floor cleaners, window cleaners, room "fresheners", lawn and garden chemicals, foods that are not strictly gmo-free and organically grown and factory farmed meats, eggs & dairy.

Follow my blog for the many safe choices and make the changes for a stronger body 
that will be more likely to fight off cancer naturally.

Popular Posts