These quick & easy stove top brownies
are delicious and healthy!
Packed with fiber, low in fat, gluten-free, no refined sugars
and made with pseudo grains, they make a great snack for almost every diet type!
1/3 Cup organic quinoa flour
2 tsp ground organic flax seed
Pinch of celtic salt
1/8 tsp green stevia (optional)
3 tsp organic cocoa powder
2 Tbs of seeds or chopped nuts (optional)
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 Tbs vinegar or lemon juice
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup water
- Mix dry ingredients in a cup
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir
- Heat a pan on the stove top to medium-high
- Add the batter to the pan in 4 portions
- flip when bubble form after approximately 1 1/2 minutes
- turn off the heat and let cook on the other side for about 3 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite topping!
You May Like: