Pastured chicken liver is a great way to give your Iron a boost.
Liver pate is a great way to make liver more palatable to eat
for those who don't enjoy the flavor or texture.
This pate has deep rich flavors from the oven roasting,
is dairy-free, gluten-free and paleo.
I made this for my mother.
Sorry for misspelling Himalayan oops!
1 Lb of pastured organic chicken liver
1/2 tsp each of garlic powder, onion powder & black pepper
2 TBS olive oil
1 TBS Himalayan salt
1 tsp thyme
2 TBS filtered water
Whole peppercorns for garnish
- Place livers in a roasting pan, coat with garlic, onion powder & cracked black pepper
- Drizzle with 1 TBS of olive oil and roast on 375 for 35 minutes
- Remove from oven, let cool and place the livers in a blender with water, salt, 1 TBS of olive and thyme
- Blend until smooth, place in a glass container and top with some peppercorns, thyme and Himalayan salt crystals
- Serve on toast or you favorite crackers or chips.
You May Like: