Pure all natural calcium bentonite clay has so many uses.
And YES! You can eat it.
Useful for everything from cosmetics, medicinal use and for detox, bentonite clay should be in everyone's medicine chest. Check out this great line of products from Living Clay, I adore their soap and their ultra-fine clay powder.
What Makes Living Clay® Superior to Other Clays?
- Reasons for selecting Living Clay® for all your clay needs...
- A rare combination of trace minerals with a unique triple swelling capacity.
- Sealed by a two foot layer of crystalline Zeolite, this vein of natural calcium Bentonite clay has been kept very pure and free of contaminants.
- A Calcium Bentonite with Montmorillonite properties from the Smectite family of clays that absorbs and adsorbs.
- It is an all-natural clay direct from the source mine which has not been processed or purified in any fashion.
- The company provides a Quality Control Report to insure the purity of their product
- Products come in Professional Packaging with labels showing directions and ingredients (no Ziploc bags or hand-written labels).
- Its 9.7 pH alkalizes the body
- Milled to a 325 screen mesh for a non-gritty and creamy hydrated consistency.
- So pure it is odorless and tasteless.
- Detoxes through the skin and stimulates circulation.
- A green swelling clay. Swells three times, thus a more space between the molecular layers giving it a greater capacity for drawing and holding toxins.
- More for your money. One cup of dry powder clay will make 3 cups of hydrated clay (Cleansing Clay Mask) - one part clay to three parts water ratio versus a one to one ratio.
- A non-staining clay.
- A company that provides easy access to qualified personnel to answer your questions.